This compact bevelled shaped level has a die-cast aluminum body which makes it one of the sturdiest levels that STABILA makes. The vial is precisely aligned with the milled measuring surface then locked together. This gives you years of accurate levelling. It has an exceptionally long tool life making the 81 S Torpedo an exceedingly good investment for the toolbag.
- Compact, tough, cast aluminium profile.
- Slender, trapezoidal profile shape for an optimum, easy grip.
- With a length of only 25 cm, the torpedo spirit level is ideally suited for applications in cramped conditions.
- Easy cleaning – dirt can be removed thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with one precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface for example, on fair-faced brickwork.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 milled measuring surface.